The South Korean company LG Electronics has introduced a new model of the LG Stylus line (in the US market the model will go on sale under the Stylo trademark), which comes with a stylus and corresponding software.
As noted by the manufacturer, the novelty received a thin (1.8 mm) stylus with a fiber tip, similar to what we are used to seeing in felt-tip pens, offering the same user experience when used on a touchscreen display. In addition, this unit has a fingerprint scanner and an updated user interface using the capabilities of the stylus.
Basic LG Stylus 3 looks like this:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; 2G
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 149g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek MT6750
- Display: 5.7-inch, In-cell, resolution 1280×720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner