South Korean company LG Electronic has announced in its homeland a new music smartphone LG band Play, which will go on sale tomorrow from the local mobile operator SK Telecom.
Complete with the presented novelty, the manufacturer will supply branded premium headphones QuadBeat 3, characterized by the presence of emitters with a four-layer membrane. In addition, the LG band Play stands out for the presence of high-quality 1W high-power speakers.
In technical terms, this unit is quite decent – there was a 13 MP camera with laser autofocus, 5-inch HD display, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, as well as support for 4G LTE networks.
The cost of LG band Play on the day of the start of sales will be 300 thousand South Korean won (~ 270 $), and the standard price is 394.8 thousand South Korean won (~ 356 $).
Other specifications LG band Play:
- Communication standards support: 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 139.7×71.9×8.3 mm
- Weight: 126g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 64-bit instruction support
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP, laser autofocus
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, NFC
- Battery: 2300 mAh