South Korean company LG Electronics, as part of the upcoming opening of Mobile World Congress (MWC 2016), has unveiled its new 5.7-inch phablet LG Stylus 2 complete with a stylus with a nano-tip coating instead of rubber and featuring the features available in flagship models, but at a more affordable price.
This unit has a number of proprietary features specifically designed for the LG Stylus 2, such as Pen Pop, Pop Memo and Pop Scanner, as well as Pen Keeper – preventing inappropriate use of the stylus when the stylus is out of the holder and the smartphone itself determined that he was in motion. In addition, LG Stylus 2 features a new calligraphy font, Calligraphy Pen, which allows you to write text as if it were handwriting.
Other specifications LG Stylus 2:
- Communication standards support: LTE / HSPA + / GSM
- Dimensions: 155×79.6×7.4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch, In-Cell Touch, 1280 × 720 resolution
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh (removable)