South Korean company LG Electronics has announced its new tablet model G Pad III 8.0, equipped with an 8-inch IPS display with a resolution Full HD and a standard USB 2.0 connector, which can be used to connect various external drives.
The manufacturer positions the presented novelty as an excellent solution for long-term surfing and reading e-books, for which the creators of the tablet included a special 'Reading Mode' in it, which adjusts the brightness and color tone of the display backlight, designed to have a beneficial effect on the eyesight of its users. To activate it, there is a separate key located on the side of the device.
In addition to everything, with LG G Pad III 8.0 comes preinstalled proprietary software for reading books, and in the kit – a coupon to download 40 world literature.
In technical terms LG G Pad III 8.0 looks like this:
- Dimensions: 210.7×124.1×7.9 mm
- Weight: 309g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, eight-core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 8-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 × 1200 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth v4.1, standard USB 2.0 and Micro USB ports, GPS
- Battery: 4800 mAh
- Cost: 330 thousand South Korean won (~ $ 278)