The Chinese company MEIZU today announced a new model of a smartphone in a metal case – MEIZU M5 NOTE, equipped with an mTouch 2.1 multifunction key with a built-in fingerprint scanner, a large 5.5-inch Full HD display, as well as an eight-core 1.8 GHz processor MediaTek Helio P10.
This unit will be shipped in three versions: with 3 GB of RAM and with 32 GB or 16 GB of internal memory, or with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. In China, the lower version (3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal) will be sold for yuan (~ $ 130), the version with 3 GB and 32 GB of internal memory is estimated at 999 yuan (~ $ 145), and for the older one (4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory) they ask for 1499 yuan (~ $ 218)
The MEIZU M5 NOTE will go on sale in several body colors – dark gray, blue, silver and gold. In Russia, MEIZU M5 NOTE will appear approximately at the beginning of 2017. Information about the final price of the smartphone in Russia and the start date of pre-orders will be provided a little later on the official website of MEIZU RUSSIA.
Other technical characteristics of MEIZU M5 NOTE:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.8 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 175g
- Platform: FLYME 6 with FLYME 6 interface
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P10
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 2.5D curved protective glass
- Main camera: 13 MP with phase detection autofocus, Gorilla Glass 3
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 3/4 GB of RAM, 16/32/64 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, microUSB with OTG and USB-HOST support, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Others: mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint Scanner