MEIZU has presented a new smartphone model – PRO 6s, which is a slightly improved version of PRO 6, but at the same time it costs less while maintaining external similarity.
Despite the fact that the resolution of the main camera in the new product has been reduced, in comparison with the regular version of the PRO 6, from 21 MP to 12 MP, it has become better (Sony IMX386 with optical image stabilization and phase and laser autofocus system). In addition, the battery capacity has been increased.
Otherwise, this is the same device with all its advantages, including a 5.2-inch touch AMOLED display that recognizes pressure, Hi-Fi DAC Cirrus Logic CS43L36, Helio X25 ten-core processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB built-in.
For the presented novelty, the manufacturer asks for 2699 yuan (~ $ 399). This cost includes the following:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147.7×70.8×7.3 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Processor: ten-core (4×1.4 GHz + 4×2 GHz ARM Cortex A53; 2×2.5 GHz ARM Cortex A72), MediaTek Helio X25
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FLYME proprietary shell
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, 2.5D protective glass
- Gorilla Glass 3, 3D Press Sensor
- Main camera: 12 MP (Sony IMX 386), ring flash, laser focus and phase detection autofocus, 6 lenses, f / 2.0, optical image stabilization system
- Front camera: 5 MP, f2 / 0, 5 lenses, wide shooting angle, Face AE technology, FotoNation 2.0 selfie smart algorithm support
- Audio Capabilities: Cirrus Logic CS43L36 DAC, SMART PA NXP Gen 3 Chip
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (LPDDR3 933 MHz), 32/64 GB internal (eMMC 5.1)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1 + BLE, microUSB 3.1 Type-C (with OTG and USB-HOST support ), GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3060 mAh, support for fast charging mCharge 3.0
- Other: mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint Scanner, E-Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Lighting Sensors