MEIZU today officially unveiled its first all-metal phablet – MEIZU MAX. This new product is equipped with a 6-inch Full HD display with a rounded 2.5D protective glass, support for working with two SIM cards and 4G / LTE networks, a touch-mechanical button mTouch 2.1 with a fingerprint scanner, eight-core 1.8 GHz 64-bit processor MediaTek Helio P10, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory.
In addition to everything, MEIZU MAX, running an operating system Android with its own FLYME shell, has a 13 MP main camera with 5-lens optics, a Sony phase detection autofocus and dual-tone flash sensor, and a 5 MP front camera camera.
MEIZU MAX is available in four different body colors: dark gray, gold, silver and rose gold. The start of sales of smartphones in Russia is expected in mid-autumn 2016. Information about the final cost of new items in Russia and the start date of pre-orders will be provided later on the official Russian website of the company. In China, MEIZU MAX is offered at a price of 1699 yuan (~ $ 254).
Main technical characteristics of MEIZU MAX:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 163.4×81.6×7.9 mm
- Weight: 189g
- Processor: eight-core (ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.8 GHz + 4 x 1 GHz), MediaTek Helio P10
- Platform: Android with FLYME shell
- Display: 6-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (SONY IMX258), phase detection autofocus, dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1LE, USB (USB-OTG, USB-HOST), GPS / GLONASS, audio jack 3.5mm
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Other: mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint Scanner, Xelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Lighting Sensors, Digital Compass, Hall Sensor