MEIZU company today announced in China its next flagship smartphone – MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS, made in an all-metal thin body (7.3 mm) and equipped with a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Quad HD display, 12 MP Sony IMX386 camera with ring flash, mTouch multifunction button with built-in fingerprint reader and Samsung Exynos 8890 octa-core 14nm processor.
In addition, this device, working with a new version of the proprietary FLYME 6 shell, which was also presented today, is equipped with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal memory (the older version is equipped with a more efficient processor version) and 4 GB of RAM, support for 4G / LTE networks and the ability work with two SIM cards, Hi-Fi audio chip ESS ES9018K2M and ADI AD45275 operational amplifier, as well as a 3400 mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging technology.
The start of sales of MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS in Russia is expected approximately at the beginning of 2017.
Other technical characteristics of MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 155.6×75.7×7.3 mm
- Weight: 158g
- Platform: Android with FLYME 6 interface
- Processor: eight-core Samsung Exynos 8890, 64-bit, (Exynos M1 2 GHz + A53 1.5 GHz / Exynos M1 2.3 GHz + A53 1.6 GHz)
- Display: 5.7-inch, Super AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilization system; ring flash of 10 LEDs of different tones
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, USB Type C with USB-OTG and USB-HOST support, GPS / A- GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400 mAh with fast charging function
- Other: Fingerprint scanner