In addition, the company Lenovo has unveiled its flagship model for today's announcement, the Moto X Style, which will go on sale in the US under the name Moto X Pure Edition (with a 'clean' Android) of this fall starting at $ 399.99.
For the above price, the user will get a device with a 5.7-inch QuadHD (1440p) display, front-facing stereo speakers, a high-speed 21 MP camera, a fast charging system and a water-repellent housing.
This unit will be available in versions with 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal memory. Also, the 'Moto Maker' tool will be available for it in the online store for users who can choose the appropriate body color for themselves.
Other technical specifications Moto X Style (Moto X Pure Edition):
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS / HSPA + 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA, CDMA EV-DO; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA
- Dimensions: 153.9×76.2×6.1-11.06 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 with support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 21 MP with autofocus, support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / g / b / n / ac + MIMO (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1 + LE, Micro USB, NFC, GPS, audio jack 3, 5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh