The French company ARCHOS announced the replenishment of the ARCHOS 55 Helium line of smartphones with new devices, which opens with the ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra model, which has an attractive price tag and the presence of a processor Mediatek MT6737, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory in addition to 5. 5-inch HD display and support for 4G / LTE networks with dual SIM cards. The novelty will appear on sale in October.
The presented smartphone, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, also has an 8 MP main camera with autofocus and flash, a 2 MP front camera, and a 2700 mAh battery with which, as the manufacturer promises, ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra will work all day long.
In addition, ARCHOS has released a 'lite' version of the new product – the ARCHOS 55 Helium pearl white model with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
For those who love bright colors, the ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons is available with four interchangeable backs: gold, neon yellow, smoky gray and wood grain brown. This smartphone will have the same characteristics as the ARCHOS 55 Helium, but will allow you to change its appearance according to your mood.
In addition to the standard features Android, the new items offer the following features:
- Smart Gesture – control of the device using simple gestures for quick access to some tasks.
- HotKnot – transfer data from one smartphone to another when they are located next to each other.
- Turbo Download – Simultaneous 4G and WiFi connection for fast downloading of large files.
Estimated price of smartphones:
- ARCHOS 55 Helium (1 GB RAM / 16 GB internal storage): 7,999 rubles, September 2016
- ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra (3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal storage): 11,590 rubles, October 2016
- ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons (1 GB RAM / 16 GB internal memory / 4 removable panels): 9 490 rubles, October 2016