The Chinese company Meizu has officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone – Meizu 16s, which is equipped with a top-end Snapdragon 855 processor from Qualcomm, up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of internal memory, dual 48 MP main camera and a large 6.2-inch Full HD + display with a built-in fingerprint reader.
The version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost Chinese buyers 3198 yuan (about $ 475), the version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost 3498 yuan (about 520 $), and for a device with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory will have to pay 3998 yuan (about $ 595).
Other specifications Meizu 16s:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B1 / 3/4/5/8/34 / 38-41); 3G / WCDMA (B1 / 2/5/8), TD-SCDMA (B34 / B39); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 800 MHz;
- Dimensions: 151.9×73.4×7.6 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Platform: Android 9 Pie + Flyme 7
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Display: 6.2-inch, 2232 x 1080 pixels
- Dual main camera: 48 MP, f / 1.7 + 20 MP, f / 2.6, autofocus, optical image stabilization system, 6-LED circular illumination
- Front camera: 20 MP, f / 2.2
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB / 256 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS (dual band) / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS
- Battery: 3600mAh
- Other: In-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Barometer