The catalog of the Best Buy online store has information about the company's new smartphone Motorola (Lenovo) – Moto E 4G, designed to work in the network of the North American mobile operator Sprint, while the starting price of the novelty less than the first generation ($ 99.99 VS $ 119.99).
This device, in comparison with the previous generation, has slightly improved technical characteristics, including a larger amount of internal memory, a slightly larger display diagonal, support for 4G LTE networks and the latest version of the operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop, but for less money.
Other technical characteristics of Moto E 4G:
- Communication standards support: 4G LTE, 3G
- Dimensions: 130x67x11.9 mm
- Weight: 142g
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 4.5-inch, TFT, 540×960 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: Li-Ion