Today in Beijing, MEIZU presented its flagship smartphone MEIZU PRO 6, where it paid special attention to sound quality, camera and screen.
MEIZU PRO 6 received a compact all-metal body with an updated design, Super AMOLED display with a diagonal of 5.2 inches, resolution Full HD (424 ppi) and Gorilla Glass 3 protective glass with 2.5D effect.
A distinctive feature of the MEIZU PRO 6 display is support for the new 3D Press technology that reacts to the force of touch. With its help, you can call the application context menu without opening it. A 3D Press Kit is already available for developers today, which will enable 3D Press support in many third-party applications.
Immediately under the screen is a proprietary touch-mechanical button mTouch 2.1 with a built-in and a fingerprint scanner. As before, by touching the button, you can perform the 'back' action, with a short press to return to the main screen, and a long press to turn off the device display. Using a fingerprint scanner, you can block access not only to the device itself, but also to any of the applications in it, including those installed by the user personally.
MEIZU PRO 6 has a slot for two Nano-Sim cards that support LTE cat 6 networks and VoLTE technology, a ten-core 64-bit processor MediaTek – Helio X25, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB or 64 GB of internal memory, built-in Hi-Fi DAC Cirrus Logic CS43L36 and a special SMART PA NXP Gen 3 chip, which is responsible for surround, deep and loud sound from an external speaker.
In addition, there is a place for a 21 MP SONY IMX230 camera with autofocus and a ring flash of 10 LEDs of different tones, 5 MP front camera, USB 3.1 Type-C connector with support for fast charging mCharge 3.0.
In Russia, the new MEIZU PRO 6 will appear approximately by June. Information about the final price of the smartphone in Russia and the start date of pre-orders will be provided a little later on the official website of MEIZU RUSSIA.
Main technical characteristics of MEIZU PRO 6:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Processor: ten-core (4×1.4 GHz + 4×2 GHz ARM Cortex A53; 2×2.5 GHz ARM Cortex A72), MediaTek Helio X25
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FLYME proprietary shell
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, 1920 × 1080 pixels, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3, 3D Press sensor
- Main camera: 20.7 MP (Sony IMX 230), ring flash of 10 LEDs of different tones, laser focusing (in 0.07 sec), 6 lenses, F / 2.2
- Front camera: 5 MP, f2 / 0, 5 lenses, wide shooting angle, Face AE technology, FotoNation 2.0 selfie smart algorithm support
- Audio Capabilities: Cirrus Logic CS43L36 DAC, SMART PA NXP Gen 3 Chip
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (LPDDR3 933 MHz), 32/64 GB internal (eMMC 5.1)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1 + BLE, microUSB 3.1 Type-C (with OTG and USB-HOST support ), GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2560 mAh, support for fast charging mCharge 3.0
- Others: mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint Scanner, E-Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Proximity and Light Sensors, Hall Sensor