The company Acer introduced a new model of the series Acer Liquid Jade – the Liquid Jade S smartphone. As the manufacturer notes, its slim and stylish body has graceful curves, like the previous model. This model features a textured back panel, voice-activated cameras, an 8-core 1.5 GHz 64-bit processor (MT6752M) and LTE support (up to 150 Mbps).
Appearance on sale Acer of Liquid Jade is expected in January this year in EMEA countries at a price of 299 euros. Users will have a choice of two color options for the case – 'Space Black' and 'Lunar White'.
Other specifications Acer of Liquid Jade S include:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143x69x7.78mm
- Weight: 116g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, eight-core, MT6572M
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat with upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, HD resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus, LED backlight and voice control; support for Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS / A-GPS
- Battery: Li-Ion, 2300 mAh