The Chinese company OnePlus has officially unveiled an update for its third generation of smartphones – the OnePlus 3T, which is outwardly identical to the regular version of the OnePlus 3, including dimensions, weight and appearance, but with minor innovations in terms of functionality.
Firstly, instead of a quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, the 'turbocharged' version (does the 'T' prefix in the name say that?) Version already has Snapdragon 821 installed. Secondly, the resolution of the front camera has been increased by two times – from 8 MP to 16 MP, and finally, a variant of a smartphone with 128 GB of internal memory was added and the capacity of the built-in battery was increased.
Otherwise, the technical characteristics of the OnePlus 3T repeat one-to-one those of the OnePlus 3:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat.6; 3G / UMST; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35 mm
- Weight: 158g
- Processor: Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Platform: OxygenOS, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, Optic AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 16 MP (Sony IMX298), phase detection autofocus, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 16 MP (Samsung 3P8SP), fixed focus, electronic image stabilization, support for Full HD video shooting
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM (LPDDR4), 64/128 GB of internal (UFS 2.0), slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400 mAh, Dash Charge fast charging system
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Hall sensor, Electronic compass