OPPO has announced the replenishment of its R7 line of smartphones with a new model – R7s, made in an all-metal case and equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, rounded at the edges (2.5D), 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage , as well as a battery with a capacity of 3070 mAh, an eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 and support for 4G LTE networks with two slots for SIM cards.
The presented novelty runs on the ColorOS 2.1 operating system based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has its own VOOC Flash Charge fast charging system, which provides 2 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charging or 90% charge in 50 minutes. In addition, the main 13 MP camera of the R7s has phase detection autofocus and image stabilization system.
OPPO R7s will go on sale this November in ten different countries and regions, including Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as MENA (Middle East and North Africa) countries. European and North American buyers will be able to purchase the presented device a little later – in December.
Other specifications OPPO R7s:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151.8×75.4×6.95 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Platform: ColorOS 2.1, Android 5.1
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3
- Main camera: 13 MP, LED backlight, phase detection autofocus, image stabilization system, support for Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- External camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card (combined with the second slot for a SIM card)
- Communication capabilities: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: Li-Pol, 3070 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass