OPPO announced the start of sales in Russia of its new smartphone Reno 10x Zoom, which stands out for the presence of a triple (48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP) main camera with 10x hybrid zoom, a retractable swivel 16 MP front camera, a top processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology.
The smartphone will be available in the official online store, as well as in the MVideo and Eldorado stores from June 15. The price of the device is 64,990 rubles.
When purchased before July 8 in retailer stores, users will receive JBL Charge 4 headphones as a gift, worth 8,490 rubles. And in the period from July 9 to September 9, customers will receive JBL T190 BT headphones as a gift, worth 2,090 rubles.
Let's remind the technical characteristics of OPPO Reno 10x Zoom:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B1 / 3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41); 3G / WCDMA (B1 / 5/8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 162×77.2×9.3 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Platform: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Display: 6.6-inch, AMOLED, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Triple main camera: 48 MP, F1.7 + 8 MP, F2.2 + 13 MP, F3.0; phase + laser autofocus, dual optical image stabilization system; 10x hybrid zoom; support for 4K video recording
- Retractable front camera: 16 MP, F2.0; support for Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB internal; slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 4065mAh, VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Other: In-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass