The Chinese company OPPO announced the beginning of the sale from today in Russia of its OPPO Reno Z smartphone, which is the youngest model in the new Reno line. The novelty is equipped with a dual main camera with a resolution of sensors at 48 MP and 5 MP, and the 32 MP front camera has a portrait mode. Under the stylish body with spectacular gradient colors, there is an eight-core processor MediaTek, a 4035 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging function, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The manufacturer assures that using its smartphone is as comfortable as possible, including thanks to the proprietary ColorOS 6.0 shell with many customization options, and a large 6.4-inch frameless screen with a built-in fingerprint scanner.
The recommended retail price is 27,990 rubles.
OPPO Reno Z main parameters:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157.3×74.9×9.1 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Platform: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.2 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P90
- Display: 6.4-inch, AMOLED, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Dual main camera: 48 MP (Sony IMX 586), f / 1.7, electronic image stabilization + 5 MP, f / 2.4; phase and contrast autofocus, LED backlight; support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 32 MP, f / 2.0
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / GALILEO, audio jack 3, 5 mm
- Battery: 4035 mAh, VOOC 3.0 fast charging system
- Other: In-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Pedometer, Dolby Atmos