The Chinese company OPPO today unveiled in India its new model, the OPPO F1 Plus smartphone, which will join its F Series line of photo smartphones, while featuring a thin all-metal frame around the 5.5-inch AMOLED display (1.66 mm ) with Gorilla Glass 4 and 16 MP front camera.
In addition, this device is equipped with a proprietary fast charging system, 64 GB of internal memory and 4 GB of RAM, expandable through the use of microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB), as well as a high-speed fingerprint scanner.
Along with India, the OPPO F1 Plus will hit the Southeast Asia, Middle East and North Africa markets this month, followed by online sales in Europe next month.
Among other technical capabilities of the novelty, running the operating system ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, OPPO also notes the presence of a 13 MP main camera, an eight-core processor MediaTek Helio P10 with 64 -bit architecture, as well as a TrueBright image processor and support for 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards.
OPPO F1 Plus Main Specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10)
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, 1920 × 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 16 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, USB-OTG, GPS
- Battery: 2850 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass