The Chinese company OPPO unveiled its new smartphone model under the A37 index, which it positions as an inexpensive solution (for $ 199) for creating high-quality photos and running its own mobile operating system – ColorOS 3.0, based on Android.
The start of sales of this novelty is planned by the manufacturer on June 25 from Singapore with a gradual expansion of the list of countries.
As noted in the company, OPPO A37 is equipped with a large (1/4 '') high-sensitivity 5MP back-illuminated OmniBSI + sensor with a pixel size of 1.4 microns, as well as an on-screen light function for taking self-portraits. The capabilities of the front camera are complemented by proprietary Beautify 4.0 technology, which offers various options and modes for processing photographs.
Для основной камеры используется 8 МП сенсор с обратной подсветкой размером 1/3,2’’ и таким же размером пикселя, как и фронтальной камеры – 1,4 микрон, обеспечивая широкий динамический диапазон и высокую чувствительность снимков в условиях с низкой освещенностью и низким уровнем noise.
In addition, OPPO A37 has a 5-inch HD display with 2.5D rounded Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable with memory cards, 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon, support for 4G / LTE networks and work with two SIM cards.
OPPO A37 Main Specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA; GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards (separate from microSD)
- Dimensions: 143.1x71x7.68 mm
- Weight: 136g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz, Quad-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1
- Display: 5-inch, IPS TFT, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- Battery: 2630 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass