The Chinese company OPPO today officially unveiled its new smartphone under the F1s index, which it promotes as another 'selfie expert' whose front camera resolution is 16 MP, while the main camera located on the back is only 13 MP.
The start of sales of OPPO F1s is planned first in India, then in the markets of South and Southeast Asia, and then in other countries at a price of about $ 275. At the same time, the presented novelty, running under the operating system Color OS 3.0, is equipped with a capacious battery (3075 mAh), 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM, as well as two slots for SIM cards and a separate slot for microSD memory cards. In addition, there is room for a 5.5-inch HD display, an eight-core 64-bit processor and a fingerprint scanner.
Other specifications OPPO F1s look like this:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154.5x76x7.38 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek MT6750
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, TFT IPS, 1280 × 720 pixels, 2.5D Corning Gorrilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP with LED backlight
- Front camera: 16 MP
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS
- Battery: 3075 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Fingerprint scanner