China Electronics Corporation announced the replenishment of its S-series of smartphones with a stylish and affordable Philips S307 with a striking design and equipped with a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and a 4-inch WVGA display.
This machine is equipped with X-Power tech, a smart power saving mode based on the proprietary PowerXtend technology from Lucidlogix (Lucid). It, according to the manufacturer, can significantly reduce power consumption when running game and graphics applications, web surfing and GPS navigation. All this, combined with a 1630 mAh battery, allows the smartphone to hold out on a single charge throughout the day.
Philips S307 will be on sale in the Russian market in October 2015. The novelty will be available in two colors: black with yellow contrasting inserts and black with dark gray inserts. The approximate recommended retail price is 4,990 rubles.
Main technical characteristics of Philips S307:
- Support for communication standards: 3G / WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 125.4 x 63.4 x 11.6mm
- Weight: 123.5g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Spreadtrum SC7731
- Platform: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 4-inch, 800×480 pixels
- Camera: 2 MP with flash
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS / A-GPS
- Battery: Li-ion, 1630 mAh, removable