China Electronics Corporation announced the replenishment of the line of long-playing Philips smartphones with a new model – Xenium V526, which supports data transmission in 4G / LTE networks of two standards (FDD and TDD), as well as equipped with two slots for SIM-cards, an impressive battery capacity of 5000 mAh , a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor with 64-bit support and a 5-inch HD IPS display.
The presence of a capacious battery and energy-saving Xenium technology allow the device to work up to 47 days in standby mode, up to 28 hours of talk time or up to 16 hours of surfing the Internet using LTE networks. If this is not enough, the user of this novelty will be able to take advantage of the intelligent energy saving mode X-Power Tech, based on the patented PowerXtend technology from Lucidlogix (Lucid). It can significantly reduce power consumption when launching games and graphics applications, surfing the web and GPS navigation. Thanks to algorithms for optimizing work with the graphics processor, up to 20% of the battery consumption is saved.
Philips Xenium V526 will go on sale in the Russian market in September 2015 and will be available in dark blue. The recommended retail price is 14,990 rubles.
Other technical characteristics of Philips Xenium V526:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (FDD / TDD); 3G WCDMA / HSPA + 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145×73.4×10 mm
- Weight: 189g
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: Li-ion, 5000 mAh (built-in), Fast charging function