The company HTC has officially unveiled its new smartphone HTC One X9 in Russia, featuring a professionally customizable camera and a sleek all-metal finish based on a philosophy called 'metalmorphics'. The novelty will be presented on the market in such colors as Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Copper Rose.
In addition, this novelty, in the presence of a 5.5-inch display, has a small width (75.9 mm) and weight of the body, where the 13 MP main camera is located, equipped with a second generation optical image stabilization system (OIS), instant vibration compensation smartphone and the ability to take pictures in RAW format, as well as a 5MP front camera with Auto Selfie, Voice Selfie and Live Make Up modes. For those who prefer photography to video, the manufacturer offers 4K video and Hyperlapse mode, which allows you to create video with a timelapse effect.
Other specifications HTC One X9:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; support for two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek Helio X10, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, super LCD, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass
- Camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, optical image stabilization, autofocus, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Two front speakers HTC BoomSound with Dolby technology Audi o; FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light and proximity sensors, Electronic compass, Magnetometer