NTS announced the entry into the Russian market of two new representatives of the Desire line – HTC Desire 830 dual sim and HTC Desire 828, which, according to the manufacturer, are distinguished by the presence of a productive processor, high-quality screen, proprietary sound system HTC BoomSound and a camera with optical image stabilization. In addition, HTC Desire 830 dual sim has support for working with two SIM cards.
HTC Desire 830 dual sim
The housing HTC of the Desire 830 dual sim features a two-tone design with an angled camera, a grooved power button surface, an all-glass front, and speakers covered with an acoustic mesh to protect against dust and splashes.
HTC Desire 828
HTC Desire 828 has a sleek, streamlined one-piece body with a matte finish and a metallic sheen on the side edges.
HTC Desire 830 dual sim will appear in retail in July 2016 at a price of 19,990 rubles. The model will be available in black and white.
HTC Desire 828 will appear in retail in July 2016 at a price of 16,990 rubles. The model will be presented in gray.
Technically, HTC Desire 828 and HTC Desire 830 dual sim look almost identical:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards (Desire 830 dual sim)
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 78.9 x 7.9mm (Desire 828) / 157.5 x 78.9 x 7.79mm (Desire 830 dual sim)
- Weight: 148g (Desire 828) / 156g (Desire 830 dual sim)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, eight-core, Mediatek MT6753T
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD 2, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, optical image stabilization system and a sensor with backlight
- Front camera: HTC 2nd generation Ultrapixel (4MP), backlit sensor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal (Desire 828) / 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal (Desire 830 dual sim), slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass