The company Lenovo, on the eve of the celebration on February 23, announced the start of exclusive sales in Russia through the branded online store of the P90 Pro smartphone Lenovo with the preinstalled World of Tanks Blitz game with special bonuses.
As the manufacturer notes, in the new P90 Pro, in comparison with the previous model P90, a number of technical characteristics have been improved: 3 GB of RAM (instead of 2 GB) and 64 GB of flash memory (instead of 32 GB) are installed, and one of the main advantages of the smartphone The P90, inherited from the P90 Pro, is a high-capacity battery (4000 mAh) that provides a long battery life of the device – up to 45 hours of talk time and up to 27.5 hours of active standby.
Lenovo P90 Pro is available for sale on the Russian market from today exclusively through the Russian online store at a price of 13,990 rubles.
Recall the technical characteristics Lenovo P90 Pro:
- Communication standards support: 4G / LTE
- Dimensions: 150×77.4×8.5 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Processor: 1.83GHz, Quad Core, Intel Atom Z3560
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, LED backlight and optical image stabilization
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.1LE, USB, GPS
- Battery: 4000 mAh