TCL Communication, which produces mobile phones under the brand name Alcatel, announced that its SHINE LITE smartphone, first presented at the consumer electronics fair in Berlin IFA 2016, is now available in Russia.
The presented smartphone is positioned by the manufacturer, in his own words, for those who strive to live brightly, appreciate the premium design and are interested in advanced modern technologies.
The body frame in SHINE LITE is made of metal, while the front and rear panels are covered with 2.5D glass. With the built-in fingerprint reader, you can launch up to 5 of your favorite applications from standby mode, assigning each application a different fingerprint.
Specifications Alcatel SHINE LITE are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat 4 (150 Mbit / s); 3G UMTS / HSPA + (42/11 Mbps); GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 141.5×71.2×7.45 mm
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6737
- Display: 5-inch, TFT IPS, 1280×720 pixels, 2.5D Dragontrail protective glass
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and dual LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP with LED backlight
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS
- Battery: 2460 mAh
- Miscellaneous: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors