The company Acer announced the beginning of sales in Russia of its Liquid Jade Z smartphone equipped with support for 4G LTE (Cat.4) networks, a 64-bit quad-core processor Mediatek, a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution and Zero Air Gap technology to minimize glare, covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and a special 'Read Mode' function that protects the user's eyes by reducing the proportion of blue light emitted from the display.
In addition, this unit is equipped with speakers with support for DTS Studio Sound technology, a main 13-megapixel camera with F1.8 aperture and voice control function, and a 5-megapixel front camera with an F2.2 aperture for taking self-portraits.
The Liquid Jade Z smartphone has already gone on sale, the recommended price is 15,990 rubles.
Other specifications Acer Liquid Jade Z:
- Support for communication standards: 3G WCDMA / HSPA + (42 Mbit / s) 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 69.8 x 7.95mm
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, Quad Core, MT6732, 64-bit instructions support
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1280×720 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card (compatible with 2nd SIM card)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR, USB, GPS / AGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass