The company TP-Link, known for its network equipment, announced the start of sales in Russia of its first smartphone Neffos C5 Plus, running the operating system Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), which is specially designed for devices with basic hardware performance and limited storage space.
This new product is a budget smartphone equipped with a 5.34-inch FullView display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, a 5 MP main camera, a 2 MP front camera with flash and a removable 2200 mAh battery. Also, there was a place for a quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8 or 16 GB of internal memory, two slots for micro-SIM and a separate slot for microSD memory cards.
In Russia, the Neffos C5 Plus is available in two colors at recommended prices of 3,999 rubles for the gray version with 8 GB of memory and 4,699 rubles for the gray or red version with 16 GB of memory.
Specifications Neffos C5 Plus:
- Support for communication standards: 3G / WCDMA (B1 / 8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 146.7x72x10.15 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Platform: Android Go (8.1)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz, Quad Core, MediaTek MT6580M
- Display: 5.34-inch, TN, FWVGA + resolution (960 x 480 pixels)
- Main camera: 5 MP with backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP with backlight
- Memory: 512 MB or 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB or 16 GB of internal, separate slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB,
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors