The MEIZU company announced the beginning of official retail sales in Russia from October 20, 2016 of the MEIZU U20 smartphone with a glass case, which it presents as an alternative to MEIZU M3 NOTE for those who prefer the grace of glass to the reliability of an all-metal case.
At the start of sales, MEIZU U20 is available in white and black for the case at a price of 17,990 rubles for the 16GB version and 19,990 rubles for the 32GB version.
The manufacturer also recalls that pre-orders for a compact smartphone MEIZU U10 with a glass body have started in Russia. The novelty is expected to be on sale in the first half of November, at a price of 12,990 and 14,990 rubles for the 16 GB and 32 GB versions, respectively.
Specifications MEIZU U20:
- Communication: 2 nanoSIM cards with LTE support
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels (FullHD, 403 ppi), brightness 450 cd / m², contrast ratio 1000: 1
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P10, 64 bit 8 cores (ARM Cortex A53, 4×1.8 GHz + 4×1.0 GHz)
Graphics: Mali T860
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3
- Internal memory: 16GB / 32GB + microSD
- Camera: 13 MP, f / 2.2, 5 lenses, phase detection autofocus, dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f / 2.0, 4 lenses, wide shooting angle, Face AE light boost technology, FotoNation 2.0 smart selfie algorithm support
- Interfaces: dual-band Wi-Fi (a / b / g / n; 2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3.5 mm headphone jack, microUSB with OTG support, USB-HOST
- MTouch 2.1 Fingerprint Scanner, 0.2 sec recognition, 5-finger support, 360 degree scanning
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, digital compass
- Battery: 3260mAh
- Dimensions: 153 x 75.4 x 7.7 mm