TECNO Mobile announced the start of sales in Russia of its new smartphone – CAMON 11, which stands out, according to the manufacturer, by the presence of an advanced 16 MP AI-selfie camera with an f / 2.0 aperture, where, thanks to AI Beauty technology, the image on self-portraits is optimized, making them more vibrant colors and crisp contours, as well as natural skin tone and texture.
One of the unusual 'features' of the CAMON 11 is the 'breathable' LED flash (Front Breathing Light) with expanded functionality. Located above the screen on the front panel, the LED acts as a bright flash and aids in face unlocking in low light conditions. The diode also acts as an event indicator light, alerting the owner of missed calls and incoming messages.
On the Russian market, sales of TECNO CAMON 11 have already started in the retail networks DNS and Svyaznoy at a recommended price of 8,990 rubles.
Technical characteristics of TECNO CAMON 11:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (B3 / 7/20); 3G / WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 900/1800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 156.65 x 76.05 x 7.98mm
- Weight: 156.3g
- Platform: H iOS v4.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, Quad Core, MediaTek MT6739WW
- Display: 6.2-inch, IPS, resolution 1500 x 720 pixels
- Dual main camera: 13 MP, f / 1.8, autofocus, + 2 MP, four-segment LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP, f / 2.0, LED flash
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3750 mAh