The South Korean company Samsung Electronics presented in Germany its new 10.1-inch tablet model – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016), equipped with a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, Full HD display, the latest version of the operating systems Android 6.0 Marshmallow, as well as the ability to work in 4G / LTE networks.
In addition, this device has in its arsenal a high-sensitivity 8 MP main camera with autofocus and backlight, a 2 MP front camera, as well as a multi-user mode that includes support for Kid Mode 4.0, designed for the youngest family members, limiting their access to adult content and making the user interface brighter and more colorful.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) will be available in two versions – a Wi-Fi version priced at 289 Euros and a version with support for 4G / LTE networks priced at 349 Euros in black and white, starting from June this year.
Other specifications Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016):
- Support of communication standards: 4G / LTE (Cat. 4 150/50 Mbit / s) 800/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS / HSPA + (42 / 5.76 Mbit / s) 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 155.3×254.2×8.2 mm
- Weight: 525g
- Processor: 1.6 GHz, eight-core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 10.1-inch, TFT PLS, resolution 1920 × 1200 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 7300 mAh