The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has announced a new smartphone model – Galaxy A7, which is one of the thinnest smartphones of the company with high technical characteristics and is intended primarily, according to the manufacturer, for communication on social networks.
Depending on the version of the smartphone (with support for one SIM card or with two), the Galaxy A7 will be equipped with either an eight-core Exynos 5430 processor or an eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with support for 64-bit instructions, respectively. In addition, this device will be equipped with support for 4G LTE networks, 16 GB of internal memory, 2 GB of RAM, a capacious battery (2600 mAh), and a thin all-metal body (6.3 mm).
Other specifications Samsung Galaxy A7:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE Cat4 (150/50 Mbps); 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards (in the version with Snapdragon 615 processor)
- Dimensions: 151 x 76.2 x 6.3mm
- Weight: 141g
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4-core A53 1.5 GHz + 4-core A53 1 GHz; LTE DS / 3G); Exynos 5430 + M7450 (4-core A15 1.8 GHz + 4-core A7 1.3 GHz; LTE SS)
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.5-inch, s AMOLED, HD resolution
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 64 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS / GLONASS, NFC (only in LTE version)
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Sensors and sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor, RGB sensor
- Others: 'Ultra Power Saving' mode, Skin change support, Private mode