The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially announced the entry into the Ukrainian market of its new smartphone model Galaxy M20, which was recently presented in India and is positioned by the manufacturer for young people.
This device, first of all, stands out for the presence of a large 6.3-inch Full-HD + display with a teardrop notch, as well as a 5000 mAh battery with increased capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 will go on sale from March 2019 in two colors – Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black. At the start of sales, the model will be exclusively available in the Rozetka online store.
At the beginning of March, there will be a special offer – the novelty can be purchased for only 5555 UAH (about 13500 rubles). The recommended retail price is UAH 6199 (about 15,000 rubles).
Recall the technical characteristics of the Samsung Galaxy M20:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA; GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 156.4×74.5×8.8 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Platform: Superfast Samsung Experience v9.5 UX
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, Exynos 7904
- Display: 6.3-inch, Infinity V, resolution Full HD + (2340×1080), aspect ratio 19.5: 9
- Dual main camera: 13 MP (f1 / 9) + 5 MP (120 °), phase detection autofocus, LED backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP (f / 2.0)
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging system (15 W)
- Other: Face unlock, Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass