The South Korean company Samsung Electronics today announced a new tablet model – Galaxy Tab S5e, which it positions as a device with many intelligent functions for communication.
The novelty is equipped with a large 10.5-inch display and a powerful battery that lasts for 14.5 hours. In addition, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is the first Samsung tablet to support the updated Bixby 2.0 smart assistant, with which users can control multiple home devices at the same time with Quick Command, which allows multiple actions to be linked to a single voice command.
And when paired with a keyboard (sold separately) and a Samsung DeX dock, the Galaxy Tab S5e becomes a tool for a PC-like interface. With the 'Always online' function, the user can answer calls or messages directly from the tablet, even when the smartphone is far away or connected to another Wi-Fi network.
In addition, the novelty received four speakers, which allows you to preserve stereo sound when you rotate the device, as well as support for Dolby Atmos from AKG for three-dimensional sound and professional audio balance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e will be available in Russia from April 2019.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e:
- Dimensions: 245 x 160 x 5.5mm
- Weight: 400g
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: 64-bit, eight-core (2 × 2 GHz + 6 × 1.7 GHz)
- Display: 10.5-inch, Super AMOLED, WQXGA resolution
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, VHT80 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth v5.0; USB3.1 Type-C; POGO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Battery: 7040 mAh, fast charging
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Electronic compass, Hall sensor