The South Korean company Samsung Electronics, two years after the announcement, has finally presented in Russia a secure smartphone Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4, designed for employees of industrial companies, workers in the energy and mining industries, bank collectors, couriers and other people working in difficult environmental conditions. Wednesday.
As the manufacturer notes, this smartphone is protected according to IP68 standards: for half an hour it can withstand immersion in water to a depth of one meter, the device can also be used in rain and snow, and its screen is adapted to work with gloves.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is already available from official partners. The recommended price of the device is 24 thousand rubles.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy XCover 4:
- Communication standards support: LTE Cat. 4 (150/50 Mbps)
- Dimensions: 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7mm
- Weight: 172g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad Core, Exynos 7570
- Display: 5-inch, 1280×720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors; Water and dust resistant (IP68), Drop resistant (MIL-STD810G)