The South Korean company Samsung Electronics presented an updated lineup of smartphones of the Galaxy On line for the Indian market, which was replenished with two models – Galaxy On5 Pro and Galaxy On7 Pro, which differ only in the size of the display diagonal and small details in other characteristics.
Among other features of the new model, it is worth noting the texture of the case, which is made 'under the skin', both in appearance and in tactile sensations (at least as the manufacturer promises).
The 5.5-inch Galaxy On7 Pro will cost local Indian buyers Rs 11,190 (~ $ 167), while for the 5-inch Galaxy On5 Pro they will have to pay only Rs 9,190 (~ $ 137).
Other specifications of the Galaxy On7 Pro and Galaxy On5 Pro are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / UMTS; GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151.8×77.5×8.2 mm (On7 Pro) / 142.3×72.1×8.5 mm (On5 Pro)
- Weight: 172g (On7 Pro) / 150g (On5 Pro)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz (On7 Pro) / 1.3 GHz (On5 Pro), Quad Core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch (On7 Pro) / 5-inch (On5 Pro), TFT, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (On7 Pro) / 8 MP (On5 Pro) with autofocus and illumination, support Full HD video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.0, USB, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3000 mAh (On7 Pro) / 2600 mAh (On5 Pro)
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, FM radio