The South Korean company Samsung Electronics once again, without much pomp, presented its next smartphone from the budget Galaxy J series for a number of countries, including Russia – Galaxy J3 (2016).
The new Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) features a sleeker redesigned front bezel and a slim black bezel for a deep immersive experience on the 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display. In this case, the thickness of the case is 7.9 mm with a width of 71.05 mm.
In addition, Galaxy J3 (2016) has a 2600 mAh battery and a power saving mode, a quad-core processor and 1.5 GB of RAM, as well as a proprietary Smart Manager application with which you can control the main smartphone functions: battery charge level, available memory space , RAM usage status and smartphone security.
Main technical characteristics of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016):
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE 2100/1800/850/2600/900/800 MHz; 3G UMTS 2100/1900/850/900 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142.3x71x7.9 mm
- Weight: 138g
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad Core Spreadtrum SC8830 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and Samsung Exynos 3475 processor variants will be available for other markets)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors