The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially presented in the Indian market the next model of a mid-range smartphone – Galaxy M30, which has a very good ratio of functionality and price.
For example, a version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost Indian buyers 17,990 rupees (about $ 253), while the younger version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory can be purchased for only 14,990 rupees ( about $ 210).
Among the features of the Samsung Galaxy M30, the manufacturer notes the presence of the following functionality:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; VoLTE; two slots for SIM cards
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, Exynos 7904
- Display: 6.4-inch, Super AMOLED, Infinity U (semi-circular cutout for the front camera), resolution Full HD +, aspect ratio 19.5: 9
- Triple main camera: 13 MP, F1.9 + 5 MP, F2.2 (live focus) + 5 MP, wide-angle (123 °); LED lights
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM, 64 GB or 128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging system (15 W)
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Dolby ATMOS