The South Korean company Samsung Electronics is preparing for the release of a new model of a mid-range smartphone – SM-C5000 (most likely it will go on sale under the Galaxy C5 brand) with quite decent technical characteristics for a non-top device.
Information about this model appeared in several sources at once – sites of various benchmarks, including Geekbench and GFXBench, as well as on the pages of the portal of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the PRC, dedicated to the certification of telecommunications equipment.
Based on this data, the Samsung SM-C5000 will have the following specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G TD-LTE / LTE FDD; 3G TD-SCDMA / WCDMA / CDMA 2000; GSM / CDMA
- Dimensions: 145.9x72x6.7 mm
- Weight: 153g
- Processor: 1.52 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952)
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass