The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially presented its new model Android of the smartphone – Galaxy Folder, made in a folding form factor, unusual for this type of device.
This device combines the convenience of conventional clamshell phones with a physical keyboard, and wide functionality Android of smartphones, including a touchscreen display, support for 4G LTE networks, as well as two cameras – 8 MP main and 2 MP frontal. In addition, the Galaxy Folder will be delivered to the local market with a built-in digital TV tuner (T-DMB), as well as a non-LTE version (3G model).
Samsung Galaxy Folder will cost 297 thousand South Korean won (~ $ 255).
Main technical characteristics of Samsung Galaxy Folder:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE Cat.4; 3G
- Dimensions: 122×60.2×15.3 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 3.8-inch, TFT, WVGA resolution (800×480 pixels)
- Camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, T-DMB tuner
- Battery: 1800 mAh