The South Korean company Samsung Electronics presented in its homeland a new tablet model Galaxy Tab A (2016) with S Pen, which comes with an S Pen stylus, which is actually reflected in the name of this model, as well as equipped with a 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels.
The presented novelty will be available to customers in two versions – with and without a 4G / LTE module (Wi-Fi version).
In technical terms, this tablet looks like this:
- Communication standards support: 4G / LTE module
- Dimensions: 254.3×164.2×8.2 mm
- Weight: 558g
- Processor: 1.6 GHz, eight-core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 10.1-inch, TFT, resolution 1920 × 1200 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB, ANT +, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, 3.5 audio jack mm
- Battery: 7300 mAh
- Others: Accelerometer, Light sensor, Hall sensor