The South Korean company Samsung Electronics presented in China its new smartphone model – Galaxy Folder, made in a folding form factor with the usual 'hard' numeric keypad, which is not standard for modern smartphones, but once popular with ordinary phones.
The novelty, despite the fact that it looks 'metallic', is made of plastic. But even this did not allow her to remain light – the weight of the smartphone is 160 g. The new Galaxy Folder (SM-G1600) runs under the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with two slots for SIM cards with support for 4G / LTE networks , two cameras, a small internal 3.8-inch WVGA display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, expandable with removable memory cards.
The rest of the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Folder (SM-G1600) are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / UMTS 2100/1900/850/900 MHz, 3G / CDMA 800 MHz, 3G / TD-SCDMA 2010/1880 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 122×60.2×15.4 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad Core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 3.8-inch, TFT, resolution 480 × 800 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 1950 mAh
- Others: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Hall sensor