The South Korean company Samsung Electronics officially presented in China a new smartphone model – W2017, made in an unusual folding form factor for 'smart' gadgets, and also having flagship technical characteristics, including two touchscreen Full HD displays and hardware digital keyboard.
The Samsung W2017 case is made of metal and glass, has support for wireless charging, a fingerprint scanner, as well as NFC technology and Samsung Pay proprietary payment system.
Other specifications Samsung W2017:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; CDMA, GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 127.8×61.4×15.8 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Processor: 2.15 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Two displays: 4.2-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with autofocus and backlight, support for 4K UHD video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner