The Taiwanese company HTC announced the Russian premiere of its new smartphone of the HTC Desire family with support for two SIM cards – HTC Desire 630 dual sim, which was presented on World Mobile Congress (MWC) in Barcelona in the first quarter of this year.
HTC Desire 630
As the manufacturer notes, his design team, striving to create devices that satisfy the desire of users to be unique, and realizing the fact that a modern smartphone is not only a means of communication, but also a stylish accessory, has turned the design of the novelty case into a creative process, in which each device has become a separate art canvas. Using specially designed nozzles and various settings for pressure and viscosity of the paint, the designers created a solution that, according to the company, not only looks different, but is completely unlike anything else on the market.
HTC The Desire 630 dual sim is available in a variety of color options, with some featuring unique Micro Splash dots that give each device a unique look and feel.
The package HTC of the Desire 630 dual sim includes two two-color assembly covers and a wrist strap. The application HTC 'Themes' will allow you to change the shape or size of application icons, ringtones or the design of smartphone work screens. A collection of more than 25,000 ready-made themes is available to users. It is also possible to create your own screensaver based on your favorite photos.
The new HTC Desire 630 dual sim features certified 24-bit Hi-Res audio Audi o and a HTC BoomSound sound profile with Dolby Audi o. In the Russian market HTC Desire 630 dual sim will come with Hi-Res headphones.
On the Russian market, the smartphone HTC Desire 630 dual sim will be presented in white and gray colors, as well as in graphite colors, complemented by a gold Micro Splash pattern. At the start of sales in May HTC Desire 630 dual sim will be available in the networks of Svyaznoy salons, DNS, regional network stores and a company store HTC at a price of 15,990 rubles.
Main technical characteristics HTC Desire 630 dual sim:
- Support for communication standards: 3G UMTS 850/900/2100 MHz, CDMA2000 1xEvDORev.A 800 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×8.3 mm
- Weight: 140g
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Display: 5-inch, super LCD, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and BSI-sensor, support Full HD video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP with BSI sensor, support Full HD video shooting
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Miscellaneous: Accelerometer, Proximity and Light Sensors, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS, Hi-Res Certified Sound Audi o, Profile HTC BoomSound with Dolby support Audi o for headsets