The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the availability of its new modular smartphone LG G5SE in Russia. As the manufacturer notes, in the current economic conditions, the company decided to start in Russia with the LG G5SE version, and later – to bring to the market and LG G5, the difference between them is only the type of processor and the amount of RAM. The novelty is available in three colors: titanium, pink and gold – at a price of 49,990 rubles.
Recall that LG G5SE, like LG G5 has a modular architecture that significantly expands the capabilities of a smartphone. Thanks to a retractable removable battery and a wide range of additional devices LG Friends, your smartphone can be transformed, for example, into a digital camera or Hi-Fi audio player. Universal app LG Friends Manager helps manage modules and accessories, intuitively identifies nearby devices, connects them to LG G5SE, helps to download and install the necessary applications from the Google Play Store. The novelty also has a metal case and a 3D Arc Glass display.
Main technical characteristics LG G5SE:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE / 3G / 2G; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 149.4×73.9×7.7 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.3-inch, Quad HD IPS Quantum, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP (standard), 8 MP (wide-angle)
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 2800 mAh, removable with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0