Japan's Sony Mobile has officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone this year, the Xperia 1, featuring a professional 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED 21: 9 aspect ratio display and cinematic technology in a sleek and beautiful design. .
The display, with a cinematic aspect ratio, is based on proprietary BRAVIA TV technology. The X1 Mobile Algorithm boosts the dynamic range of images to HDR (High Dynamic Range), delivering high contrast, saturation and clarity to any content viewed by its owner, including video on streaming services.
The Xperia 1 supports 10-bit tonal encoding (2 bits are added to the standard 8-bit for a smooth transition), displaying many different tones. Thanks to Sony professional technology used in master monitors to create films by leading Hollywood film studios, users can enjoy unprecedented color accuracy in the new Creator mode, which reproduces images exactly as intended. The display also supports ITU-R BT.2020, DCI-P3 and Illuminant D65 color spaces.
The visuals are complemented by Dolby Atmos surround sound. At the same time, the sound adjustment in the Xperia 1 was carried out in conjunction with Sony Pictures Entertainment.
At the same time, Game Enhancer technology optimizes smartphone performance and blocks unwanted notifications, allowing you to record the progress of the game and find tips.
Other highlights of the Xperia 1 include:
- 12MP triple main camera: 16mm ultra wide angle lens for landscape photography; versatile 26mm as well as 52mm.
- Eye AF with continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second with automatic exposure control.
- Video capture in 4K HDR resolution at 24 frames per second and in 21: 9 format.
- Optical SteadyShot hybrid stabilization system.
- Slim design with metal frame and durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on the front and back, IP65 / IP68 waterproof and dustproof.
- The multi-window interface provides the ability to work on the screen with two applications at the same time.
- Latest processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
- A 3330 mAh battery that supports Smart Stamina, Battery Care and Xperia Adaptive Charging technologies to keep your device running all day without recharging.
The Xperia 1 smartphone, running the operating system Android 9 Pie, will go on sale in Q2 2019 in the colors black, purple, gray or white.