The Japanese company Sony has officially unveiled its new mid-range budget smartphone – Xperia E4, equipped with a large 5-inch qHD display, 5 MP camera, quad-core 1.3 GHz MT6582 processor and running the operating system Android 4.4.4 KitKat with a planned update to version Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Several variants of the Xperia E4 will go on sale – with one and two SIM card slots.
The manufacturer promises that the installed battery with a capacity of 2300 mAh and due to the presence of special proprietary energy-saving functions, its novelty will last two days without recharging.
Main technical characteristics of Sony Xperia E4:
- Support for communication standards: 3G UMTS / HSPA + (21 / 5.76 Mbit / s) 850/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 137 x 74.6 x 10.5mm
- Weight: 146g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK MT6582
- Platform: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5-inch, TFT, resolution 960×540 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Front camera: 2 MP, support for HD (720p) video recording
- FM radio with RDS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 HS, aGPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors