Sony has introduced a new smartphone model – Xperia E4g, which it positions as an easy-to-use device with extended battery life and proprietary design from Sony, as well as supporting operation in 4G LTE networks.
This novelty, as noted by the manufacturer, complements the Xperia E4 model presented earlier this month, offering users a simplified Simple Home interface with large icons and the ability to place all their favorite applications on one screen.
According to the company, the battery capacity of the Xperia E4g (2300 mAh) is enough for two days of battery life, and if this is not enough, the user is invited to use the STAMINA mode, which optimizes power consumption, or the Ultra STAMINA mode, which will allow the smartphone to last up to one week. by disabling all secondary functions.
The Xperia E4g will go on sale worldwide starting April 2015. The smartphone will also be available in a dual SIM version.
The official delivery set for Xperia 4g to Russia:
- Sony Xperia E4g Smartphone
- Charger unit EP800
- EC300 microUSB cable for charging and synchronizing with a PC
The main technical characteristics of Sony Xperia E4g:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE, 3G UMTS / HSPA, GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 133x71x10.8mm
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6732
- Platform: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Display: 4.7-inch, 960×540 pixels, scratch-resistant glass
- Camera: 5 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- FM radio with RDS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 HS, aGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2300 mAh