The Japanese company Sony Mobile announced the expansion of the color scheme of the body for its flagship smartphone Xperia Z5 in a new shade, which is now available in ash pink.
As noted by the manufacturer, the pink palette has become a natural continuation of the existing color options – green, white, black and gold. According to the company's designers, they were inspired by the colors of nature and found exactly the shade of pink that fits harmoniously into any style and expresses the strength and spirit of the times.
Recall the technical characteristics of the Sony Xperia Z5, which remained the same for the pink color:
- Communication standards support: 4G LTE Cat.6, 3G UMTS / HSPA +, GSM GPRS / EDGE
- Dimensions: 146x72x7.3 mm
- Weight: 154g
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, resolution 1920 × 1080
- Camera: 23 MP, Sony Exmor RS, hybrid autofocus, LED flash, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, Sony Exmor RS, support for Full-HD video
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 200 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, MHL 3.0, NFC, aGPS
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Others: Waterproof and dustproof housing (IP65 / IP68)